If you have accidentally swallowed the sterilising powder, even if diluted in water, you should seek medical advice immediately. The chemical contained in the sterilising powder is Sodium Metabisulphite.
If you have any more questions or want to get in touch, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can also follow us on Instagram @sandyleaffarm for more inspiration and information about our newest kits. Tag your finished products with #sandyleaffarm, we love to see your creations!
Answered your question? Click here to go back to our main website.