The weights listed in the instruction booklet doesn't include the stones, which should be removed prior to weighing out the fruit.
Articles in this section
- Wine is still fermenting after three weeks
- What does sharpening the wine mean?
- Is the weight listed with stones removed?
- What does adjusting the sharpness mean?
- How long will the wine last for?
- What sort of bottles should I use?
- I want to use a fruit that’s not on the recipe, can you help me?
- Do you have any larger kits?
- I have accidentally swallowed the sterilising powder or stabilising tablet
- Extra wine recipes