The weights listed in the instruction booklet doesn't include the stones, which should be removed prior to weighing out the fruit.
Articles in this section
- Rosehip Quantity Correction
- Can I use honey to make wine instead of sugar?
- How to sweeten the wine you've brewed
- How long does the wine take to brew?
- Can I fortify my Hedgerow Wine?
- If the wine is cleared, can I bottle earlier than two weeks?
- How to keep the wine at the right temperature?
- Can I combine two fruits from the recipe book?
- How can I calculate the finished alcohol content of the wine?
- Can I use canned fruit with the Hedgerow Wine Kit?