It is very important that you allow the fermentation to finish completely before carrying on to the next stages. It's important for taste (so your wine isn't overly sweet) and for safety (to make sure the bottles you store it in don't burst).
Articles in this section
- Can I fortify my Hedgerow Wine?
- If the wine is cleared, can I bottle earlier than two weeks?
- How to keep the wine at the right temperature?
- Can I combine two fruits from the recipe book?
- How can I calculate the finished alcohol content of the wine?
- Can I use canned fruit with the Hedgerow Wine Kit?
- How to use an airlock
- Why is my wine too sweet?
- What sugar to use for wine making?
- Wine is still fermenting after three weeks