It is very important that you allow the fermentation to finish completely before carrying on to the next stages. It's important for taste (so your wine isn't overly sweet) and for safety (to make sure the bottles you store it in don't burst).
Articles in this section
- Can I use canned fruit with the Hedgerow Wine Kit?
- How to use an airlock
- Why is my wine too sweet?
- What sugar to use for wine making?
- Wine is still fermenting after three weeks
- What does sharpening the wine mean?
- Is the weight listed with stones removed?
- What equipment do I need to make my wine?
- What does adjusting the sharpness mean?
- How long will the wine last for?