You can just use normal white granulated sugar for making your wine, so don't worry about getting hold of specialist brewing sugar.
Articles in this section
- Can I use canned fruit with the Hedgerow Wine Kit?
- How to use an airlock
- Why is my wine too sweet?
- What sugar to use for wine making?
- Wine is still fermenting after three weeks
- What does sharpening the wine mean?
- Is the weight listed with stones removed?
- What equipment do I need to make my wine?
- What does adjusting the sharpness mean?
- How long will the wine last for?