Yes you certainly can! If fermentation has stopped completely and your wine is clear then you're fine to move straight onto the next stage.
Articles in this section
- Can I fortify my Hedgerow Wine?
- If the wine is cleared, can I bottle earlier than two weeks?
- How to keep the wine at the right temperature?
- Can I combine two fruits from the recipe book?
- How can I calculate the finished alcohol content of the wine?
- Can I use canned fruit with the Hedgerow Wine Kit?
- How to use an airlock
- Why is my wine too sweet?
- What sugar to use for wine making?
- Wine is still fermenting after three weeks