You should not remove the juniper berries before infusing the botanicals. The two should infuse together and both should be filtered out once your gin is finished.
Articles in this section
- What to do with leftover Juniper berries?
- Should the Juniper Berries be removed before adding the botanicals.
- Can I start with Gin with the Gin Making Kit?
- Cotton filter bag in the Gin Making Kit
- The recipes are for 700ml, can I do a 350ml batch?
- How to make Sloe Gin using a Gin Making Kit
- Why do I need to start with vodka to make my gin?
- How can I add more flavours to my gin?
- What vodka should I buy to make gin?
- My gin is yellow - is this normal?