One great use for leftover Juniper berries is to make Juniper ice cubes, just pop a couple into each ice cube mould section, add water and leave to freeze. The end result looks fantastic in your G&T and the Juniper berries will float on top as a garnish once the ice melts.
Articles in this section
- What to do with leftover Juniper berries?
- Should the Juniper Berries be removed before adding the botanicals.
- Can I start with Gin with the Gin Making Kit?
- Cotton filter bag in the Gin Making Kit
- The recipes are for 700ml, can I do a 350ml batch?
- How to make Sloe Gin using a Gin Making Kit
- Why do I need to start with vodka to make my gin?
- How can I add more flavours to my gin?
- What vodka should I buy to make gin?
- My gin is yellow - is this normal?