You can certainly fortify your Hedgerow Wine. You should add brandy at the bottling stage so that the finished alcohol percentage is around 22%. To have an accurate idea of how much brandy to add to bring the alcohol to that level we would recommend using a hydrometer to measure the finished alcohol content of your wine.
Articles in this section
- How to sweeten the wine you've brewed
- How long does the wine take to brew?
- Can I fortify my Hedgerow Wine?
- If the wine is cleared, can I bottle earlier than two weeks?
- How to keep the wine at the right temperature?
- Can I combine two fruits from the recipe book?
- How can I calculate the finished alcohol content of the wine?
- Can I use canned fruit with the Hedgerow Wine Kit?
- How to use an airlock
- Why is my wine too sweet?