Once it is made, your gin will keep for 12 months, but we doubt it will last that long!
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of my gin?
- What to do with leftover Juniper berries?
- Should the Juniper Berries be removed before adding the botanicals.
- Can I start with Gin with the Gin Making Kit?
- Cotton filter bag in the Gin Making Kit
- The recipes are for 700ml, can I do a 350ml batch?
- How to make Sloe Gin using a Gin Making Kit
- Can i buy just the Christmas Gin Infusion?
- Why do I need to start with vodka to make my gin?
- How can I add more flavours to my gin?