That is perfectly normal, so no need to worry!. The kit includes seven recipes using six different types of chilli:
- The Peruvian Aji Amarillo recipe uses the Aji Amarillo Chilli.
- The Hot Piri Piri recipe uses Piri Piri Chillies.
- The Mango Habanero recipe uses Habenero Chillies.
- The Garlic Sriracha recipe uses Facing Heaven Chillies.
- The Louisiana Hot recipe uses the Cayenne Flakes.
- The Smoky Chipotle uses the Chipotle Chilli.
- And finally the West African Pepper Sauce uses both Piri Piri Chillies and Habanero.
If you check the recipes in the instruction booklets it should all make sense, but if you have any other questions please do let me know.
If you have any more questions or want to get in touch, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can also follow us on Instagram @sandyleaffarm for more inspiration and information about our newest kits. Tag your finished products with #sandyleaffarm, we love to see your creations!
Answered your question? Click here to go back to our main website.